Highschool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for Lunch^^

2 posters

Go down

Time for Lunch^^ Empty Time for Lunch^^

Post  Mimmi Frank Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:40 am

Mimmi sat in the refectory. Todays food was nothing she liked. As usually. She didn't really like food at all. She didn't eat it either. Candy and cockies, on the other hand, she could eat untill her belly hurt. Anytime. Always. So since she didn't like the food she ate soured milk and a sandwich. As usually.

A lot of things was just as usually for her. It had been like that for so long. no feelings, just doing things. without thinking, cause she always did the same things. She only thing that was new for her now and then was the guys. But now not even that 'should' change. She had desided so be a good girl now. (Like that would ever happen.) But though Jonathan was kind of the hard and tuff kind of guy he still made her wanna be better. Simply because he apparently loved her. At least what she thought was better. Most people would agree though, that being faithful is good. But the other stuffs could just be as it used to.

She wondered how long it would take before she'd fail. Party meant sex afterwards for her. And she loved parties. She always had been loving it, ever since she was drunk the first time, 12 years old. It mad her forget about everything and it felt good. But she didn't feel much at all anymore, just empty. Nothing. But it didn't matter. It was still better than not being drunk, cause then she had to think and remember the emptiness.

She was at some party every weekend. Exept for last, when she followed Jonathan to the hospital. Cause he hit his own hand straight into the stonewall, since he was mad at Mimmi for cheating. Again. It seemed like it hurt him anyway. Mimmi never thought he actually loved her. No one ever had before. She was good looking and she knew it. So that's what she'd always been giving her guys. Right now she just felt confused and she just wanted to dissapear. But she didn't. She kept shining.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Time for Lunch^^ Empty Re: Time for Lunch^^

Post  Louise Jeffers Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 am

Lolo came in. She had a pissed look in her face. "Okey! Can you please stopp bugging me!?" It was her and Mimmis class mate Jessica. She always tried to make Lolo eat. But it was impossible. Mimmi gave up ages ago. She wasn't so good her self so she couldn't really complain. But the thing was that Lolo already looked like a sceleton. "Jess please, you're not gonna make any fucking difference! Just leave me alone!" Everyone looked at Lolo now as she puched Jessica away and walked right through the refectory towards Mimmi.
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:52 am

"Lue?" Mimmi said surpriced to see her so upset. "Calm down.. You need to smoke?" Mimmi was doing the absolutly most wrong thing she could now. And she knew it. But still she thought that she was the only friend of Louise that would do like this. Be nice to her, and give her what she wanted, not what was best for her. Just like Louise would have done for Mimmi. Becides if it would have been Mimmi her self in Louises situation, she would like someone to do this for her too. So maybe in the end they wouldn't thank each other for what they did to help each other, but they would at least always understand each other. Always have each other.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:54 am

"Yes I do! Ah! That whore! I hate her so much, she has nothing to do with me! Why the hell can't she just see that I can take care of my self? I eat when I am hungry and I am not hungry now." She crossed her arms over her chest.
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 am

"Calm down! And btw you're never hungry sweety.. But I know one thing you are damn beautiful, so come with me and we'll just have a smoke.." Mimmi tock Louises hand and followed her out.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:57 am

"Thanks..." Louise followed Mimmi out.
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content