Highschool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is that?

4 posters

Go down

Who is that? Empty Who is that?

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:33 am

Mimmi sat in the cafeteria. Listening to music. She had her mobile in her hand and played the music through the speakers. It was Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo. That song made her serious. The lyrics was so fitting her situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBI3lc18k8Q
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Who is that? Empty Re: Who is that?

Post  Louise Jeffers Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:37 am

Louise sat by her side. She kind of knew what Mimmi was thinking of when she heard that song. But she didn't give much thought of it at the moment, cause they had plenty of time to talk and think of that. But now something intresting seemed to happen.
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Clark Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:47 am

Not so very intresting though. It was just Caroline showing her face in the cafeteria.
Caroline Clark
Caroline Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 am

Louise put her mouth close to Mimmis ear and whispered. "Who is that girl really? I mean when we came here I never saw her, now I see her all the time. Just because of her style. But she never speaks to anyone, never walks with anyone.."
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 am

"I know.. And look she is damn good looking to be honest, but still she hasn't had a boyfriend, at least not what I've seen, haven't really given much thought to her before, but she is strange.. She takes no place at all thought she could, if she had some attitude I think she'd really have respect as well.." Mimmi answered whispering.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:40 am

"what is her name? And what class is she in, she is never with any class either what I've seen.. Weird girl.."
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:44 am

"Ofc she is weird, she is an emo. And I think she is a year older than us.. Caroline is her name at least.. But hey, what if she is lesbian. It's more usual among emos than.. Normal people. And like you said she is never ever with any guy."
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:45 am

"Well that could be, nothing saying she is though, could be bisexual or whatever. Besides she is never with any girl either.. So.. What about checking her out a bit? She gotta have facebook, I mean everyone does."
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:47 am

"Yeah. What about this, after school today, we go shopping, we can go to a café and then we can go to your place and check her out?"
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:51 am

"That sounds awesome! Maybe you can sleep at my place as well, it will be great girls night, I think we both need it." their voices was normal now, not whispering anymore.
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Clark Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:26 am

Caroline wouldn't have heard them anyway. Since she was listening to music as usually. This time it was Tokio Hotel - World behind my wall. She did notice them looking at her whispering though, but what did she care? She just found if redicules. She sat down by an empty table and roled her at them before she looked out through the window. She felt like teenagers, well peoples, problems was so redicules in genral. Childish. She never had patience with people. Only her brother made her worried sometimes, made her care. She use to have a friend once. When she was a kid, That was actually Jessica, in Louises and Mimmis class. A really nice girl. Jessica still use to notice Caroline, but nothing more than that. Never said hi anymore, it just felt weird, since Caroline never heard it because of her music anyway and never called or texted anymore. It was years since they spoke last time. And Caroline didn't even care about it.
Caroline Clark
Caroline Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 am

"We've got class in 2 min, let's go.."
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:28 am

Mimmi nodded and turned off her music "Ye, sure." And so they left for class.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:37 am

Five minutes later Torsten came. His colombian mates was already there. He gave Caroline a quick gaze without thinking of it before he sat down with his friends. "Eey what up man?" He said to Carlo as he took his hand and gave him a friendly and maly hug.
"¡Hola! Notting just anging ere, Zata. And you?" Carlo answered with the spannish accent as usually and Zata got it to in just seconds.
"Okey, okey" He waved away the question.
"Aaa not so bien, I see.. I eard of you and that chica. You feel bad about it. Tengo razón, ¿o no es así?" (I am right, am I not?)
"Si, tienes razón." (Yes, you are right) Zata aswered, he knew they had all heard though he said nothing.
"Hahahaha Zataaannn, Not bien, not bien. You shall not mind, it is only una chica." Zata noticed how Carlo called him Zatan, didn't make him feel better. He felt like a bastard. Not really cause he fucked his best mates gf but cause he wouldn't talk to him now. He must have done something really wrong to loose Shortie.
"Mmm, you're right man." But he kept being low. He started texting to her, just as he promised to do.

"Hi shortie. You got any shit from Jonathan since we spoke earlier?"
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 am

Text message for Zata: "No, don't worry about, I take care of Jonathan.".
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:36 am

He read it and answered without changing his serious face. "Okey good. So what are you up to tonight? I wondered when we shall take that night at my place?"
"Hahaha Zata, you are such a little little devil!" He heard Carlo laugh behind his back, He had been reading over his shoulder. Zata put up his cocky style again. As he used to, and let them think what they wanted to.
"Ye maybe I am, I can at least have what I want."
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:38 am

Text message for Zata: "Not tonight Zata, me and Lue are gonna have a girls night, I am sorry. I'll text you when, okey?"
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:41 am

"Hahahaha O my God! Zata, You got er all in your ands! Good luck Man!" That was Carlo.
"Haha." Zata Smiled. "I told I get what I want."
Texting: "That's alright Shortie, Whatever is good for you."
"Give me a igh five on that, Zata!" And so they did.
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum